Look + Listen

I'll light the fire
You put the flowers in the vase 
That you bought today
Staring at the fire 
For hours and hours
While I listen to you
Play your love songs
All night long for me -
Only for me

*image: JeffreyBilhuber via HouseBeautiful
 lyrics: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young


  1. I can't decide wether I like the blue walls or those divine dijon chairs or that roaring fire. I think this morning I would like to hang out there having a good chat with you.

  2. You do know how to conjour up good memories-with your wonderful oldies and goodies. May I join you and PvE for a chat? I'll take the ottoman.

  3. i'm sort of obsessed with fireplaces right now, and i just LOVE this one painted a dark shade to match the walls... very nice.


  4. I want one of those nights, sounds fantastic!!

  5. My first visit...what a great name you gave your site! I saw your comment over at Joni's and decided to come say Hi. I am the designer who photo styled the California cottage and wanted to let you know I have done a follow up post with more pics of the cottage, gardens and the main house for those who wanted to see more. Stop by if you get the chance.

  6. What a great pairing of colors in this room. Also - loved the song verse you paired it with.

  7. I love Jeffrey Bilhuber, those chairs are art in themselves!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved