Look + Listen

Oh celluloid heroes never feel any pain
Oh celluloid heroes never really die.
I wish my life was a non-stop Hollywood movie show,
A fantasy world of celluloid villains and heroes.
Because celluloid heroes never feel any pain
And celluloid heroes never really die.

Image via: PointClickHome
Lyrics by Ray Davies/The Kinks


  1. Oh I am loving this room! Wow!

  2. ah, the kinks. great band!!! I think my husband would love this room, his favorite movie is Casablanca

  3. yum what a lovely room! I think I might feel less pain if I had a barcelona lounge in my life. maybe?

    thanks for your sweet words! Two years of renovation sounds unbearable right about now. Glad to hear your enjoying the other side


  4. Very cool...Lauren Bacall is just amazing. She was so beautiful.

    Thanks for stopping by've got a great blog here!

  5. I once sat next to Miss Bacall on a long-haul flight. She was every bit the demanding star, but underneath a real delight. Wanted to know all about me - my job, my kids, my house. Her PA was sitting in the seat behind & looked to be very glad of a break! This room has a real So-Cal feel & is gorgeous.
    Millie ^_^


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved