Procrastination 101: Style Quiz

Have you been to yet?
They have this really fun timethief enlightening quiz...

The Quiz asks you to look at different interiors,
and based on your answers, Sproost will define your style.
So why would I be unpacking suitcases,
when there are important style quizzes to be taken?
It's good to have priorities.

And here is what I learned today.

My style is 33% Hollywood Couture

33% Vintage Modern

34% Nantucket Style

Does this make me indecisive?

"Never put off until tomorrow
what you can do the day after tomorrow"
~Mark Twain

Images via: KishaniPereri, MetropolitanHome,PointClickHome all via


  1. This is so cool! I'm going to do it right now!

  2. I'm going to try it too. I guess it means you are eclectic! :-)

  3. I knew you were crazy!!!! :)

  4. You may be right...but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for!
    ~Billy Joel


  5. I am so indecisive when it comes to interiors! I have a feeling I am going to be a blend of different styles too...going to take the quiz now!

  6. heading over there... what dinner?

  7. Hi I just took the quiz, thank you for sending us over there, it was fun here are my results:
    Your specific style combines three more general styles:

    36% Nantucket Style
    36% Cottage Chic
    28% French Eclectic
    I would have to agree with that!! I am doing a post on likes and dis-likes would it be alright to link to this blog post for my readers? I won't be posting it for a few days, so just let me know, Thanks , Have a great week!! Kathysue

  8. Thanks I will let you know when it post, you're a sweetie!!

  9. I loved the Hollywood Couture and Nantucket interiors and I will take the quiz...looks like fun! I am supposed to be unpacking suitcases too!! Have a great day.

  10. Mine was similiar I think. I was surprised by what it told me, but when it comes to my style I am definitely a mix...oh and indecisive too!

  11. I can't believe how freakishly accurate this was?! I thought I would be vintage modern but upon reading the descriptions, I really am French Eclectic and Rustic Revival. Holy cow! And I'm so shocked that we are so different given that everything else in our lives is so the same!!!! linking...

    xo - Marija

  12. oooh super cool post. i am going to have to check that out. thanks for the heads up! xoxo
    hope you had a great weekend. come by my blog tomorrow...having a big giveaway! :)

  13. I adore things like this!! x

  14. Nice to find your blog and to see another Westchester blogger!

  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog daaaaaaahling. My new page might be up today i hope :)
    I undertand having all those different styles. I'm the same way too. My styles are hollywood glam and minimalism and retro (and none of those match lol). HOpe to see u soon on my new website.
    *kisses* HH

  16. Oh fun~ I think I will be a mix as well. Off to try. I hope to send you an email with something I found and thought of you.

  17. How funny! I go to check this too!

  18. Fun! I'm going to give this a try too. Thanks for shring. xo

  19. I took this a while back and I totally forgot what my style was..I'm going to do it again!!

  20. i'm off to do this now!

  21. Fun! I was 60% Hollywood Couture, 20% Nantucket Style, 20% Cottage Style...yeah, I'd say that's about right as I'm pretty torn between clean and beachy and mega-glam/drama!

  22. This was so fun...I thought I liked a ton of styles, but I was 100% cottage chic -- go figure.

  23. It means you have bipolar design disease! My new term coined when my lovely neighbor and former client has me over for wine every Friday and explains what she is shopping for THIS week! It rotates...and the style changes each week as well. As long as she keeps providing the vino i am ready to be her therapist...does this make me easy?~Cheryl

  24. OMG...THANK YOU for sharing!!! this is amazing! i just moved into a new apt and i totally can't figure out what to do. i used to think i was "modern rustic" but after going into an interior designers home last week i think i'm leaning towards the "mid century modern/glamour/pretty" look. so different!!! i'm so lost!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved