Search

Loading...

3/22/10

Think Pink!


Last week, The Four Seasons, Palm Beach, held an exhibition of works by emerging and established artists, entitled, "Think Pink!"  A portion of the proceeds went to

Here are some of my favorite pieces from the exhibit.

Untitled (Rose 20)
by Will Ryman

Bad Girl #5 "Chrissie"
by Peter Dayton
{love the surfer vibe of this one}

For The Worshippers
(Buddha Head) by Noh, Sang-Kyoon
{very Kelly Wearstler-over-the-top chic}

Peaked Cao
by Takashi Murakami
{one of my favorite artists...love the Dr. Seuss feel to it!}

"Lipsticks"
by Vincent Olinet
+
Truncated
by Rachel Lachowicz
{Truncated was made out of eyeshadow}

Ascending
by Jose Alvarez

Even the Spa at the Resort got in
on the Think Pink theme.  
With proceeds going to such a great cause,
I couldn't resist the "Pretty in Pink" pedicure.
It was a heavenly concoction of
pink sea salts and pink grapefruit oil.
{Vacation's over, but the toes are still looking cute.}







23 comments:

  1. Very fun and whimsical round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the painting by jose alvarez. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love the hint of pink! The pedi must have been fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sparkley pink buddah head is wild!!!! Love. XO Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the pink, Sue! Have a great Monday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge fan of the glittery pink Buddha head - definitely worth meditating by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want one of those lipsticks!!

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the idea of that pedi!
    ...and the buddha head is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun and what a great idea. Would love that pedi right about now as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You forgot to show us your toes!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the "Lipsticks" sculpture! How fun would it be to have something like that in a vignette?
    XO fallon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! Dolfina, I didn't "forget" to show you my Fred Flinstone feet...but I am wearing Chanel Particuliere, so my toes are looking as cute as they are capable of...it's all relative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Jealous of that Pedi!! I hope you got Pink nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too loved the buddha! I'm getting a pedicure tomorrow - it's funny how that one little thing makes you feel so great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun post! You are in Westchester too? We should get together for lunch! I'm adding your blog to my list of blogs I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Zhush~ I have an award for you on my blog, because you make me HAPPY!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Makes me all smile!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Found you via Miss Dolfina ... glad I came ! Something about that sparkly Buddah makes me smile. Following for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pink is one of my favorite colors! Love the pops of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great picks of art, what a fun time!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love anything pink but the display of the lipsticks is a favorite of mine. I have to admit I have an obsession with lipsticks and lipgloss. It is what I can an un-guilty pleasure!!I am getting my toes done at the end of the week, it is getting warm enough for flip-flops,Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved