Search

Loading...

4/7/10

Merci Beaucoup


Bardot in Blue!

Yesterday, in the mail, I received this lovely little pot of
Fragonard perfume that I won
over at Bardot in Blue!


Madamoiselle Blue has the loveliest blog,
and she takes the most beautiful photos.
She picked up this adorable fragrant souvenir,
while traveling the coast of France,
with her Mom,
stylist and blogger at  French Kissed.


Thanks again Haleigh, I love my new parfum!
{And I simply adore your lovely card.}
 XOXO!

All images via Bardot In Blue

14 comments:

  1. oh, so lovely, indeed! love paris paris! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely gift. that shit smells good.
    btw my dumb ass finally added your perfectly susified blog to my b'roll.
    word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! i bet it smells amazing! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It's adorable! Let us know how it smells :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky! I'm such a sucker for good packaging. I'm sure it smells as beautiful as it looks though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. phewwwwww it got to you! enjoyyyyyyy it! I couldn't be happier that you are the lucky winner! And thank you for your kind words :-D

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, lucky you! Yes, that card is pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness. so adorable. i love that shade of blue. :) happy gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to go to Paris...these make me want to book a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun gift! If I would have come across those when I was there I would have bought a bunch of them! Thanks for leaving a sweet comment about my playhouse. Happy you found me!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved