Sunday Style Obsession: Jen's Gems

Last month, I had the pleasure of visiting one 
of my favorite boutiques,  Jennifer Miller Jewelry.
 A small "jewel box" of a boutique,
this particular store is located in Palm Beach.
Jennifer Miller also has shops in New York City and the Hamptons.

Here is a peak at all the fun accessories that await you
 once inside this sweet little shop.
 It is so much fun to browse through 
the well curated collections
of gems and jewels here.
Jennifer Miller displays 
the faux items right alongside  
the authentic, more pricier accessories.  
The unknown factor, of whether you are admiring 
an expensive diamond brooch
or some well executed costume piece, 
becomes part of the fun in the whole shopping experience. 
If you can't make it to one of the three shops, 
there is also an online site with a great collection.  
You can find it here.
The Jennifer Miller site 
is chock full of amazingly chic statement pieces, 
perfect for Spring and Summer.
There is even a section of the site, entitled "under $100".
{that's where I spied these beauties}

This is the cocktail ring 
that came home with me that day in the store.
{luckily, also in the less than $100 category}

Images via:  JenniferMillerJewelry


  1. Wow - there are some really beautiful pieces in this jewelry collection! How I wish I could wear some of those chandelier earrings, but my earlobes are so small, and one is ripped (from an incident with a child I babysat when I was a teenager).

  2. These are all so beautiful

  3. wooops! posted a comment and it didn't post! I love the exterior of this shop. with it's white stucco it almost reminds me of the shops seaside in Greece. lovey ring ya got there!!!!

  4. I love shops like this one. Can spend a long long time looking and dreaming and buying.. :)

    Love the ring you got. Great purchase. The colour of the stone is amazing.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today - I hope you come back again.

    Off to explore your blog more closely now!

    xx Charlotta

  5. Some gorgeous pieces! I will definitely take a look when I come across the shop either in the city or out east. I want one of every pair of earrings in that top photo - LOVE them! I'm so glad you shared this!

  6. I was just going to say~ I LOVE that ring-you lucky, lucky girl you! What a wonderful shop!

  7. Seems like my kind of place! Love the earrings and the cocktail ring you snagged! Have a wonderful Sunday!

  8. How fun to spend time in a such a charming shop surrounded by such lovely, sparkling treasures. Love the ring!

  9. Wow, what beautiful pieces! I especially love that cocktail ring you picked up - stunning!

  10. Love all the turquiose and what a wonderful ring you picked out!

  11. Those chandelier earings would look fab this summer. A tan, a tunic and them! You have excellent taste.

  12. These are all beautiful. I would be like a kid in a candy store in there! I must check out the site now.

  13. oh what fun you must have had..i need that ring! :)

  14. I'm so glad this store isn't in my neighborhood because I'd be there everyday!! And i'd probably spend a fortune! But seriously, I love that ring that you bought. I so would have bought that too.

  15. Love that ring! I have been looking for a big mama ring for awhile..I am off to check out the site!

  16. Bling, Bling! Thanks for introducing me to another place to spend my money! Love the turquoise...I think that's my next purchase.
    Love the ring too!

  17. Hi Zhushie, these little shops are lovely. The amethyst ring was a really good deal. I don't know one woman who doesn't love looking at jewelry, so thanks. xx's Marsha

  18. Wow, what a lovely looking shop. All of the turquoise is so pretty!

    Hope you are having a great weekend my dear :)

  19. Super cute stuff...thanks for the introduction!

  20. Beautiful jewellery - I immediately fell in love with the earrings. I like the idea of mixing expensive with less expensive items... Helps to find out what you really like.

  21. These are SO incredibly gorgeous. I love all the turquoise!
    I'll be following along and can't wait for more!
    xxoo Josie

  22. I have been on an accessory escapade...I shouldn't but I am hopping right over to check this great collection out (online)! Thanks for sharing and thanks for dropping by my beachy scene! The sad thing is my boys were babes at the beach every day but now hardly ever get there :(...all the beaches in Vegas are fake, like everything else!
    Have a great week,

  23. Wow thanks for introducing me to her jewelry! It's gooorgeous! Hope you had a great weekend! xx

  24. What gorgeous jewelry! I love the ring your picked out!! :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    **Stop by to enter my ~Une Very Stylish Fille Giveaway~

  25. Looks like a fantastic shop, thanks so much for posting the online link. I will have to resort to that for now :)

  26. incredible cocktail ring! tres jalouse, c'est moi!



  27. Oh - I love your ring! Beautiful choice!

  28. Wait. Do you have those earrings?! Because I have those earrings. I don't think they are by Jennifer Miller but they look totally identical. So not surprised if we have the same earrings :)

    Checking out this shop on-line now...


  29. Cute stuff! I'm a sucker for turquoise.

  30. thanks for dropping by my blog,

    yours is wonderful!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved