Thank You and Counting Down

Thanks so much to Christine of Bijou and Boheme  for featuring zhush products in her fun post about shopping on blogs this week! And thank you Camila of Effortless Style, for your beautiful spot light feature on zhush as well!

This week has really flown by...I can not believe that there are only two weeks left in this year!

Are your New Year's plans all set?  Personally, we will be counting down the hours at home with close friends, a few bottles and these festive cocktail napkins/linen coasters, the newest items in the store.

And, while we may be sold out of purple scarves, there are still plenty left in pink honeysuckle! 


  1. Cute number cocktail napkins!

  2. Love both products -- but you know I have a soft spot for typography and zig zags!

    Hope all is well, Sue!

  3. Love the cocktail napkins!
    Have a nice and festive day, Sue.

  4. is this honeysuckle pantone from the new release of pantone colours? i need to check them out and order a fan deck. this is gorgeous! I miss my blogging friends. I can't wait to catch up over the break.xoxo

  5. Hey daaaahling, long time no hear :D. HOpe you are well. Just stopping by to wish you a happy holiday season. Love the scarf, very Missoni!
    *kisses* HH

  6. How amazing! and I love those Numerology cocktail napkins :)

  7. Sue,You have been such an inspiration to me! Congratulations on your success!!

    I have a New Giveaway from My Sparrow, do come and enter!

    Art by Karena

  8. Congrats to you and your success!

    I am so excited for the new year although I did love 2010.

  9. Love those cocktail napkins! We'll likely stay home this year and just celebrate with some champagne, a few nummy-nums and a fire. perfect :)

  10. Yes, my daughter has decided to opt out of the color of 2011 for her bedroom. She prefers the turquoise of 2010. She's so retro. Love the scarf (and all your goodies, really)!

  11. I'll be on a cruise over New Year's and am so excited! It sounds like you'll have a blast, dear!
    xo Josie

  12. Hi darling! I´m stopping by to wish you a Happy new Year! A love your blog so much and I enjoy to visit you every day!!

    Hugs and kisses from Sao Paulo - Brazil

    Carmen Martins
    blog Achados de Decoração

  13. You are so more than welcome- I know your store is going to be a huge success! Thanks so much for the mention and hope you're having a fabulous weekend:) xo

  14. Loving that zig zag. Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

  15. I like the new color its,so girly yet sophisticated.

  16. yes those napkins are super fun! have a great weekend ;)

  17. Congrats to you and your success with your new venture! Love the cocktail napkins!

  18. We are going up north to visit my family for new years and I can't wait :)
    Hope you are enjoying you weekend!

  19. Honeysuckle - clever girl! Have a beautiful holiday season, Sue!

  20. Congrats on all the write ups!

    Loving the numerical napkins and coasters - I love them!

    We'll be counting down by the ocean up at Shoal Bay this year. Though it is our last year here in Sydney we decided to leave the Sydney Harbour fireworks behind and have a quiet 'family new year' away from the glam and sparkle.

    Honey Suckle Pink and the other colours released by Pantone to direct the Spring of 2011 are great. Can't wait to see designs being released in their name.

    Happy rest of the weekend.

    x Charlotta

  21. Maybe I should change the name of my blog to Pretty Honeysuckle Tulips for next year! I DO love that scarf!!!! xoxo e

  22. I love your products and your style! I hope 2011 brings you health, success and prosperity!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved