Search

Loading...

2/19/11

Saturday Shop Talk

Thanks so much to Kim of The Green Room Interiors, for featuring these brass wallflowers from zhush, on her blog last week!
And, just a quick reminder about the promotional code we have for the month of February...enter "zhushedup" when prompted at check out in the promotional code section and receive a 10% discount on purchases over $25.00.  As always, shipping is free on all orders over $100.00.  And finally, just a reminder that during the month of February, zhush will be donating 10% of the proceeds to The American Heart Association.

11 comments:

  1. those wallflowers are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those wallflowers and the wings are cool too. Great for a book shelf or console!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brass wallflowers are part of my inspiration board for my wedding. I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those brass wallflowers are adorable! I love them.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, thank you for thanking me and the link! So much to love at your shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both the wallflowers and the wings - how cool, I've never seen anything like that before. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those brass wallflowers look so cool ! Love them..

    ReplyDelete
  8. The items in your shop are beautiful! I love the brass wallflowers. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love the little wings!!

    ~SW

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely! Those wall flowers would add so much texture and fun to a room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE those brass wallflowers!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+