Search

Loading...

4/2/11

Sponsor Shout Out: Pink Mascara

If you are like me, then you love to discover new blogs.  Especially when they are filled with "all things artful", which really sums up Pink Mascara!  Written by Katy Tucker,  this blog is a fun mix of amazing art, beautiful interiors and whatever else catches Katy's discerning eye.  A visual arts student that has studied both at Pratt and Parsons, Katy not only has an eye for great design, but posts her own original art work as well. Here are some of Katy's beautiful pieces.
Look for her Etsy shop, Katy's Creations, to be restocked with her lovely work real soon! In fact, if you loved what you've seen here, why not stop by Katy's blog and let her know!

11 comments:

  1. love her artwork..will check out the blog too..have a lovely weekend! meenal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy is so talented and I love her blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surreal and dreamy...right up my alley! Thank you for introducing us to this very talented woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Katy's Creations...she is so talented! Thank you for sharing!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work! I'll definitely be checking her out soon. Thanks Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it when you introduce us to new friends of yours! Hope you have a sunny weekend...
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge fan of Katy's blog! Isn't she fab?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to checking out Katy's blog - always love a good recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is seriously talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Zhush!! This artwork is beautiful and I will pop to Katy's blog and have a look! I can't believe you have an Hermes coffee table in your ski home!!! YUM! Looks fabulous!
    Hope you are well ..
    best wishes
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  11. So talented!Thank you for introducing her to me!

    Loretta

    p.s. Just added The Zhush to my APPLESandRUBIES
    favorite blog list sidebar!

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved