Search

Loading...

5/2/11

Ta Da!

After several months of tinkering away at the store's design and layout, I'm thrilled to announce that the new and improved site is now up and running!  We've tweaked the logo and added a cute little tag line: "bright little things"!  I'm so thrilled with the results that I wanted to share this new zhushed up goodness here.  The store is now stocked with lots of bright little things to zhush up your life...look for a fun giveaway to show our excitement in the next few days!  Special thanks to Hanna Nation of Gadabout for all of your fab work and feedback, and to Justin at CarverTech for all of your techie knowledge and support!

8 comments:

  1. I love the new look. I look forward to browsing through all the pretty items you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks very pretty, susan..great job!! xx meenal

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very bright and cheerful! Everyone could use some bright little things, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Looking forward to perusing after work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The updated site looks awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was on just yesterday drooling over all of your pretty Jonathan Adler pieces -- I love!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new look site looks so great, Sue! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved