The Varied Looks Of MH Studio

Last week I finally made it to the Designer Showhouse of Westchester.  The designer assigned to the Master Bedroom, Shari Markbreiter of MH Studio, was there in attendance that day.  We chatted with Shari very briefly.  She was so engaging that I grabbed her business card on the way out.  Once at home I had the opportunity to view more of Shari's work online.  Not only are the rooms lovely, but what struck me the most was how each home was so varied and different in style from the next. No doubt all her clients would agree, Shari is not only good at small talk, but she's a great listener as well!
Images via: MHStudio


  1. I can totally feel the warmth of the sun coming through that amazingly huge wrap around window near the nook table! Gorgeous :)

  2. I just love Shari!! She is everything you say and more. I knew I was going to like her as soon as I saw the eclectic assortment of books in the room. Not only is she a great designer, but she's smart and funny as well - a great find!

  3. Shari's design works are wonderful. I love the wicker tray side table!

    Art by Karena

    Be sure to send your friends to come and enter my amazing Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

  4. I'm so sorry I didn't get to attend the showhouse and meet Shari in person. So, thanks for the introduction to her work! It's fantastic...and I'm sure she is as well!

    Sleeping in today?
    xo Elizabeth

  5. There are some amazing ideas here... lots of good things to take away. You're the best at finding the good stuff!

  6. Gorgeous interiors, but I think I'm really in love with the sweet dogs in the second photo! They're adorable.

  7. I love how all of these rooms look like a home! I'm digging that basket side table and the rainboot entry way!

  8. Shari's room was one of the loveliest and I'm so glad to shared some of her work. Love the way she reflects the client's personality in each!

  9. Okay, I really need to do that with my hats. The collection in my closet is ridiculous.

  10. amazing, always such lovely interior inspirations you've got, sweets! xoxo

  11. I love all the hats in the mudroom!
    xo Josie

  12. The chairs around the Saarinen table are a dream. They gave me an idea of my own.


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved