Search

Loading...

7/23/11

New In The Shop + Thanks!

agate platters, as seen in Lonny!
Every day new boxes are arriving and we are adding so much more to the shop.  Here is just a small sample of some of the new items we are carrying...you can check the rest out here.  Thanks so much to all the great blogs out there who have featured zhush in a post.  Love reading these so very much!
popular wishbone now comes in silver
ceramic elephant side table


rope bookend/doorstop
decorative stone Buddha head
GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO:





If you did a post about zhush and I missed it, please shoot me an email and let me know, I would love to include it in a Thank You post!  Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. I love these items! They are gorgeous. I have a spot for each one. Great selections!!
    xoxo
    hooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with those agate platters- soooooo gorgeous! I think I need the pink one for my new kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the agate platters... the pink has my name all over it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the platters too - glam rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous stone platters! The colors are amazing. What a statement these would make at a party. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love the elephant and have always loved the doorstop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that doorstop! So pretty.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so welcome! I LOVE the merch! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many fun new items - I can't imagine where you're finding space to store it all - soon you will need a warehouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving those agate platters. especially for summer! off to visit your shop ;) hope your weekend is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool rope bookend!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many wonderful new items...love the agate platters!! Hope you had a great weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. ack...those agate platters are amazing Sue! love!love!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved