Search

Loading...

8/20/11

Sneak Peak + Thank You!


This summer, I worked on improving the store.  In addition to finding a lot of great new items (which will be loaded on to the site soon) I also had a "look book" shot, as a way of allowing customers to visualize how pieces work together, see the scale and also as a source of inspiration.  I'm really thrilled with the photos (taken by Jacob Kriese) and styled by "The Decorista"Ashlina Kaposta...not to mention the fun we had the day these were shot.  Ashlina is not only talented, but a true joy to work with, she really "gets it".  Some of these photos have been featured on other blogs, which I'm more than thrilled about.  I'll be sure to let you know when it goes live.  Hope you like them!

I've had so much support from the blog world, it's truly amazing!  Thanks so much to these ladies who have given zhush such great buzz lately!  I really appreciate it!

15 comments:

  1. Sue,
    love the photos!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A look book is a brilliant idea. Sometimes it just takes a great shot to inspire and spark ideas in your customers; basically allowing them to visually 'get-it'. These are fabulous shots and I can't wait to see more of Ashlina's styling. Charming, stylish all the way down to the gum drops! Have a wonderful weekend Sue!

    Cheers ~ Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great sites! Thank you for sharing!

    XO,
    Renee and Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the lookbook sounds amazing! cant wait to even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks amazing! can't wait to do a feature on it once it's all ready!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can't wait to see the new items and the lookbook! xo Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! I can't wait to see more of the look book. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great images, products and styling. Look forward to seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sue.....i must say the best of working with you was the girl talk, don't you think???? ;) oh and playing with your fabulous items in your beautiful home.
    LOVE your sweet words. thank you thank you thank you.
    xoxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashlina is so talented and I just love your new pieces so far and cannot wait to see more. I was just browsing the other day!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everywhere I poke my head, you are your zhushed up self are there!
    congrats to you.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sue I think this is such a brilliant idea!! I think everyone loves seeing products in context - one of the many reasons I love Net-a-Porter!! It looks like Ashlina did a fabulous job. Can't wait to see it online!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking fabulous. I like the first photo, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome photos! I am in love with the first one! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love the first photo. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved