Search

Loading...

9/20/11

New Sponsor Spotlight: Kokoon

I'm thrilled to welcome newest sponsor, Kokoon. A great company to work with, they sent me the top in the image above.  Not only do I adore this "pucci-esque" print, but it fits perfect, feels great on and here's the best part, it's so incredibly versatile!  I was so inspired by all the various ways to wear this cute top, that I had to share some of them here.  I wish every piece in my closet was this easy to switch up.  Here is my take on a summer/resort evening, weekend day and a date night.  How would you rock this fun piece? 
For more fabulous and versatile clothing options, check out Kokoon.

3 comments:

  1. Love the top and fashion recommendations. Where can I get myself one of those tops? Does it come in other colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a piece that I can wear with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, thank you for such a warm welcome!
    I LOVE the board you put together, and am thrilled you like the top!
    @wschecht, if you email amber@kokoon.net, she can connect you to a rep in your area or place an order for you. Thanks for asking ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved