Search

Loading...

9/29/11

Obsession Du Jour: EvaJuliet Ateliers

As we head closer to winter and the days grow shorter,  I'll need all the motivation I can get.  Whether it be to stay focused, go to the gym, get organized...you name it, for me, the lack of sunlight plus colder temps makes everything a bit more of a challenge.  So when I stumbled across the fun and stylish inspirational prints of EvaJuliet Ateliers, I knew these were exactly what I needed.  I love the retro typography on this "Pep Art" collection just as much as I need to heed these messages!
 {my favorite: Because everything is relative, Choose Joy}

All images via:  EvaJuliet Ateliers

19 comments:

  1. i love the 'welcome to our home'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I would love to put one of these above my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the font of all these things. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and the name Pep Art is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have little framed pictures and such on my desk that make me smile and these are just as cute. I need one that screams don't work in your pj's during the winter...;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that French - even tho I don't know what it says! The colors are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will need a bit kore than those to overcome the winter challenge, something like migrating to a different continent :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are pretty darn fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute!!!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like- especially the Welcome one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've been wanting to get that Choisis la joie for so long time now! I think now it's the time since we are moving soon and we're busy with creating the design for our lovely new home! You can follow the progres here: http://elcestockholm.blogspot.com/search/label/my%20home

    have a wonderful weekends!

    xo, tiina

    elcestockholm - the shop
    elcestockholm - the blog
    find us on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Yes, it is harder to get motivated when the days get shorter and it gets darker early. Makes me want to cuddle up near the fire in sweats. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous! I love the fact that they are full of life and not bland like most of the motivation prints around.

    :) Hazel
    hazellovesdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pep art...that's is just too cute! I love these.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+