Search

Loading...

10/10/11

Maya Brenner Designs

Last week, I received the prettiest little gold "zodiac" necklace from Maya Brenner Designs.  It's a Capricorn (just like me!).  Maya Brenner designs some of the sweetest pieces that are perfect for every day wear.  So many celebrities, like Reese Witherspoon, Katy Perry and Cameron Diaz (just to name a few) wear her designs, and it's no wonder since the jewelry is so easy to wear and goes with almost everything.
This year, in honor of breast cancer awareness month, Maya Brenner has designed this custom necklace (above) for the Lifetime Original movie "Five", which is premiering tonight, Monday, October 10, 2011 (check your local listing for times).  This groundbreaking original movie is an anthology of five short films exploring the impact of breast cancer on people’s lives directed by some of my favorite celebrities, Jennifer Aniston, Alicia Keys, Demi Moore, Patty Jenkins and Penelope Spheeris.
$50 of each purchase will be donated to benefit the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund (NBCC). To learn more about the film, please visit www.mylifetime.com/movies/five. To learn more about the NBCC please visit www.BreastCancerDeadline2020.org
To see more of Maya Brenner Designs lovely jewelry, including the "five" necklace, the complete zodiac line and her best selling "state" collection, click here:  Maya Brenner Designs.

13 comments:

  1. Love her designs! A necklace with France on it? How fab would it be to wear that?! Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about the movie. Love that Maya is designing for the cause!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgous things! I love simple, chic pieces like this that can be layered and worn lots at once!

    xo Allison
    Spicer + Bank
    www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my daughter the "Arizona" necklace a few years ago when she was moving away for school. I told her it was to remind her of where all the people who love her most live :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always LOVED her stuff, she makes the most beautiful necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant and pretty! I love a little understated bling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love this line- simple, elegant, and unique. Which is everything I could ever want in jewelry. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great find! A "high 5" to Maya for supporting this important cause!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The number 5 necklace is so stunning! Such lovely designs, headed her way now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So dainty and beautiful...must visit her site!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love all this stuff ! gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. GeorgiaGirl10/11/2011

    I am in LOVE with her initial necklace. I wear it all the time, and cannot wait to get the initial bracelet now too!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved