Search

Loading...

11/11/11

Let's Dish

Since the holidays are rapidly approaching, we have tabletop ideas on our minds.  This weekend we will be collecting inspiration for festive feasts and recipes for new and delicious side dishes.  It's all about the sides, right? (And, dessert!)  Did you know that zhush.com carries a variety of table top pieces?  Here are just a few of our favorites!



branches salad servers

Great big thanks to these blogs for featuring zhush.com this week!  THANK YOU!!!!



8 comments:

  1. I heart those napkin rings...

    so gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those coasters! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! All we do is shop and I love, love, love your items!! I am getting the agate coasters, and if I forget--remind me. I'm still slammed from market, but I want them for Christmas gifts. Funny story about the peace sign--When my daughter was tiny, she asked her cousin who was wearing a peace sign, if Mercedes Benz made jewelry. I've had trouble with it ever since!! Come say hello, I am finally caught up enough to post again.
    Best,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous coasters... xv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the features!! And I agree.. LOVE the coasters!!

    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. the salt and pepper shakers are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many pretty festive things with just the right amount of bling. Especially loving those napkin rings and agate coasters...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the peace plate!!!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved