Search

Loading...

12/22/11

Book Review: Black + White (and a bit in between)

When I received Celerie Kemble's latest book, Black & White (and a bit in between), in the mail last week, I had a really good feeling that I was going to love this book.  Once I dove into this beautifully compiled collection of black and white interiors I was not disappointed.  In fact, the author is so convincing, I feel like I want to empty my whole house and start over again in chic black and white with small hints of metallic accessories! The best part is that this book is not just about decor...there's plenty of fabulous inspiration for entertaining and some really great cleaning tips as well! So many stunning photos throughout this read, it was hard to select only just a few to show here. Pick up a copy and see for yourself.

12 comments:

  1. this book is totally on my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this book, that is totally my color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm addicted to black and white so this book would be perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fab book!! I love that first tablescape - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely something I would get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup - love this book - have already bought for several on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one for certain. I really love Celerie's work.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is on my Christmas wishlist... hoping it shows up under the tree :) The pics you've chosen are breathtakingly gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to me....thanks to Amazon! Your endorsement is all I need!
    xx Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a winner, thank goodness for book reviews and Amazon with bookstores closing shop in record numbers :(
    Merry Christmas Sue!
    xo,
    ~R

    ReplyDelete
  11. That table setting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every image is gorgeous! Black and white always looks chic.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+