Search

Loading...

12/26/11

Happy Boxing Day!


Happy Boxing Day! This traditional British Holiday seemed like the perfect opportunity to share these fabulous images I spied hanging on the walls of the new Jo Malone flagship in downtown Manhattan.  The people at Jo Malone were nice enough to invite me to check out the new "shoppe" and it did not disappoint.  I'm already such a fan of this fabulous fragrance line (right down to it's original British roots).  Rumor has it that there may even be a home accessories line at some point, and you know this will be amazing! Below are a few Instagrams I took of the store as part of my whirlwind tour in NYC a few weeks back...not only did I take that intensive Blogshop photoshop class, but I also paid a visit to several showrooms in order to stock up on all sorts of fun, new things for zhush.com(I received a few fabulous "stocking stuffers" from Jo Malone, but no monetary compensation for this post.)

13 comments:

  1. Jo Malone - one of my favorite things! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Sue. Love the black and white.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so it was a productive visit to NYC! sounds great! love the first images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love their packaging and I love the style of the company. Yay for new additions to "The Zhush" line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely stunning photo concept! I love it :)

    XX Kathryn
    http://lacoquettedumode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thats for the photos, boxing day...too funny!
    Lovelyinfluence.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the images and sounds like your blogshop class was so worth going into the city for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue - What a great store! Looks like a fun NYC day.

    I enjoyed Christmas in Poundridge, and spent a day windowshopping the cute Bedford shops (I so want to see the inside of that white "gingerbread" church on the some day! We always go to Saint Patrick's, my in-laws church.

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving these pictures, especially the second one! Happy Boxing Day!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. my mother was English and we always celebrated Boxing Day with crackers, plum pudding and a goose (never my favorite) She has been gone for two years and your post brought back many pleasant memories...thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous shots! Hope your holidays were grand!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those Jo Malone images and cracker! So amazing!
    Hope it was a good one! Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well this is good info for me. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+