Search

Loading...

12/8/11

Maison de Luxe

Jamie Drake - Living Room
As much as I love New York, there are so many times that I find myself wishing that I lived in California. This past weekend was one of those times. I really would've wanted to attend the Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hillls showhouse...as it looks like it was the designer show house to end all show houses!  Special thanks to Luxe Magazine for sending these incredible images. There are so many over the top rooms, done by designers that I've been admiring for years, I would love to see this in person.  There's even a "twilight room"... I'm not so sure what that is, but I think I need one!
Sheldon Harte - Lounge
Kendall Wilkinson - Twilight Room
Barry Dixon - Library
Margie Grace - Reflecting Pool

Click here for more information about Greystone Mansion and Maison de Luxe.

13 comments:

  1. How wonderful if not slightly over the top. I see elements I've never seen before but I know I love the Fortuny slipcover in Barry Dixon's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular home! And the entry walk-way - wow!
    xx
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! I love that walkway, very cool. Ahhh to have a reflecting pool, just sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, and the garden is amazing.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went! The Jamie Drake living room was amazing! Wish you got to see the whole room -- the high ceilings are incredible. Also loved a little hallway by Wendy Schultz. Paloma took a bunch of photos you must check out on La Dolce Vita!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Twilight Room? Yes, I think I want one too...all of the artwork in the spaces are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That last image is stunning! And that library speaks to the Fraser wannabe in me. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the library. The small simple curtain rails and eyelet curtains and the colour scheme....super chic!
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were so excited to see what Kendall did with our flowers in her "twilight room" - she hung individual blossoms in an infinity mirror... Very cool and wish we could have been there to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be out there next week...yay, so excited! I've been seeing coverage all over the web but I'm sure it's sooooo much more grand in person! Drake's living room is the singular reason I'm even making the drive during work hours. Can't wait!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply breath taking! :-)
    I love the painting...btw...who won the beautiful filling space blanket?

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first picture.... the art is by my best friend Lana Gomez! You should definitely check out her stuff. It's unreal! http://lanagomez.com

    best,
    hallie
    http://glamlamb.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved