Search

Loading...

12/30/11

Random Chanel Item

No. 105

What plans do you have for New Year's Eve? We'll be celebrating with friends at a very "family friendly" party, which is just fine with me. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and hoping your New Year's Eve celebration is simply "out of this world"!

xoxo,

Special thanks to Carolyn of The Buzz, for telling me about these fun little random items in the first place...and to Stacey of Quintessence, for showing me that this Dale May photography exhibit, is only minutes from my home at The Samuel Owen Gallery! I'll be stopping by in January for sure!

12 comments:

  1. We are hosting a small cocktail party @ our house...gotta go start cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always amazing to see how many random Chanel items you're able to post. We have friends arriving this afternoon from NYC to celebrate with a gourmet dinner at home.

    I wish you and your family a very Happy and Best of New Years!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This one made me laugh! Have an wonderful weekend, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanel items don't get much better than this:-)

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year
    We are celebrating at a beach side cottage on Florida's Gulf Coast, complete with an 8 pce Bluegrass band and delicious food. I am making Beef in Guinness (Ballymaloe recipe)
    May 2012 be brilliant for all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Sue, wishing you all the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A torchlit parade through Edinburgh, a concert by candlight and an out door ceilidh and fireworks at mid night - if I can brave the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! I knew you would love this!! I almost texted you from the exhibit but was too busy photographing!! Wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year's Sue. Cheers to a fabulous 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy and healthy new year to you and your family! i'm looking forward to this fresh new year to start, i think amazing things are going to happen this year, enjoy your night!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wishing you a Happy Happy New Year!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be home with my honey for New Year's Eve. Hope you have tons of fun at your party and a fabulous 2012! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved