Search

Loading...

1/30/12

Mood Enhancing Inspiration

Today, I'll be at the New York International Gift Fair in New York City all day.  It's pretty exciting, as I get to check out all the bright little things that I have in mind for the store in person.  I'm sure I'll also see plenty of new and inspiring ideas as well.  People often ask how I choose the accessories that we sell at zhush.com.  The answer is simple; sometimes, I get a good feeling, I'll just instinctively know it's right for the store.  It's the same for all the interiors featured here...like these fabulous Moroccan inspired rooms designed by Lucy Interior Design. The bold, vibrant colors and use of graphic shapes throughout, give off such a happy vibe! Hopefully, today will bring an abundance of mood enhancing inspiration my way.

12 comments:

  1. LOving the colours here. Sort of restful and yet with a bit of spice too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time Sue! Love the image, we are yearning for color!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the show Sue and check out Todd Von Mertens industrial pieces he's a neighbor of mine and a wonderful artist.

    xx
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you and your store. And, I'm excited for me to do some shopping! ;) Thanks for allowing us to be a part of this journey with you. Happy Monday!

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE BRIGHT pops of color - i'm all about color - nothing neutral ... i think if your home is filled with color then you have no reason not to smile when you come home or leave your house - how can you NOT be happy with color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sue

    I love the cheerfullness of the first image. Wishing you a wonderful week and may your eye stay keen and sharp and objects of delight cross your path.

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comedy inspires me to lighten up!
    Enjoy scouting for your shop.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you get a feeling and just go for it. The Zhush is very much you and your innate style that you share with us. Which is why it's so successful and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue this is a perfect post to go along with the post I did today on how to add color doses in your rooms, I could totally have used your images in my post!!! Great minds think alike.
    Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mom is there right now and she's sent me so many pictures of amazing items. I hope you are having a fabulous time (and have on comfy shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the fun little details here! This solidifies the fact that I need to get some moss balls.
    xoxo
    PS-I featured your tortoiseshell salad servers on my latest "Lust List"

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved