Search

Loading...

1/24/12

My New Favorite App

Tomorrow, the latest issue of House Of Fifty comes out!  As a contributor, I get to see a sneak peak, and I have to tell you, this issue is sooo good...jam packed with tons of inspirational photos, ideas, recipes and amazing organizational tips.  The perfect pick-me-up for the winter blahs.  Even more exciting, House of Fifty is now an app, making it even easier to read on your phone or i-Pad! I'm off to download mine now!  And, if you haven't already subscribed, you can sign up here now! 
ps: it's all free!!!

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read this before, thanks for pointing it out! I love to find new online mags. Can't wait to see your contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found my way back in blogland. I missed a lot! Great you became a contributor, going take a peek now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I haven't read this before, but having an app is making it very appealing. At the Altitude Design Summit Deborah Needleman talked about using our online tools to take magazines to the next level, so this is exciting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Cannot wait to check it out and congrats on being a contributor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, have loved working with you in a few HOF issues now! We are so excited to have the app, which does cost a mere .99 cents...while online the issue remains free. Look for the release of the online version by end of day or early tomorrow.

    Thanks for the shout out! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! to the new app... off to download now. Thanks for the tip sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweet!! I'll have to download this app!! Thanks for the info!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing!;) Downloading now!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved