Search

Loading...

2/1/12

Neutral Rooms + Pink Blooms

Clearly, I have Valentine's Day on the brain this week.  February might be a short month, but it's also a dreary one... at least in this hemisphere, hence the need for chocolates and flowers to cheer us all up a bit.  In particular, soft pretty pink bouquets like the ones featured here in this fabulous House Beautiful spread designed by Tracery Interiors. These thoughtful, neutral rooms stand on their own, but the pink accents and florals used throughout, add just the right element of warmth and gracious style.  Do you ever accessorize with pink?  I think I'm about to start!

14 comments:

  1. Love the pops of pinks and reds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first bedroom. The flowers add a perfect little splash of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just makes me smile. The simplicity and elegance of it is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a pink person but in this house it was used with perfection.
    Beautiful post.
    Warm hugs to you.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige is so talented! Love her work.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Exactly why I am painting everything white - so I can ad pops of color like this :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the neutral with pops of pink!!

    www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Sue, you shouldn't have! A post just for me!! :)
    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Valentine's Day on the brain, too! YAY for pinks and reds. Adore these pictures. I used your fabulous word- Zhush- in my latest post. :)

    Have a great rest of your week Sue!

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos!

    Please come by Tulips&Tulle soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bed. Heck, the whole picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful rooms. I had this in my "to post about folder"! Good job! I love all the pops of pink in the neutral interiors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always love Tracery's work. So, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My eye is drawn straight to the pink in everyone of these pictures. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved