Search

Loading...

2/3/12

Random Chanel Item No. 110

This week felt like a marathon...so much running around, and so little time!  Tonight, I'll finally get to wind down and catch up with "the college crowd."  And, then it's off to the races again on Saturday, with a bevvy of children's Birthday parties and errands.  I probably should've posted a Chanel football for this weekend, but it's been done, as that was the very first random item I ever posted...110 items and two years ago on Super Bowl Sunday...as a goof.  Who knew?! Happy weekend everyone!
xoxo,

9 comments:

  1. Could've used these beauties on my feet this week... I'm getting too old to stand at the show for nine hours straight! Thankfully, the kids are the ones with crew meets this weekend!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Chanel running shoes?! That is too funny! I love it. Happy weekend, Sue!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Goodness- that is amazing what you've done with these Random Chanel items. You've created Random Chanel Item monsters with your readers. I can't look at Chanel without thinking of The Zhush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bagh!!! I could never actually run in those! Balenciaga has some too and it confuses me! xoxo elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I see a random Chanel item on the internet, I totally think of this series

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a jam packed weekend. Tonight, I'm off to my 3rd birthday party in a row this week. Crazy!

    Go Giants!!!!
    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so much fun! I want!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just looking at those made me smile! So cute and kind of sassy...;)

    xo
    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fun. everyone needs random chanel items in their lives!

    - {darlene}

    fieldstone hill design. com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved