Search

Loading...

3/7/12

Layers + Layers

Here in New York, getting dressed this time of year can pose a bit of a challenge.  Today it was so mild, tomorrow it will be in the mid sixties, only to dip back down into the forties by the weekend.  The key to this transitional weather, is of course layers ~ and lots of them! I've already found "my uniform" this season...fun colorful jeans, solid neutral tees and another neutral knit layer or two, to top it all off.  Throw in a scarf and you're all set.  For another take on my spring staples, check out my fashion post today over at The Eagle's Nest.

Image via: Calypso

8 comments:

  1. Love this, it's kinda my uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look- I basically live in layers this time of year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweater! Where can I get it :) Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!
    perfect for spring

    http://www.lechicworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous day in nyc!!! i agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are really amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your picks - I'm living in layers as well = cardigans are my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue you have described perfectly my wardrobe for this time of year! The temps fly up and down on a whim!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved