Search

Loading...

4/9/12

Inspired By: Francesco Lagnese Photography

Getting our Florida home set up and decorated has become a priority.  At any given time, you'll find me with a stack of shelter mags by my side (right now it's Coastal Living). Of course, I turn to blogs and Pinterest for inspiration as well. However, lately I've been finding that if I want to really see a great detailed shot of a beautiful room, my best bet is to go straight to the source...the photographer's site.  Francesco Lagnese, the man responsible for so many amazing photo spreads and covers in all the top notch shelter mags, does not disappoint.  These lovely shots are really just a small example of his extensive and inspiring portfolio.

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous!
    Where in Florida is your home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!

    http://www.tulipsandtulle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sue wonderful images; you may need a special shell bottle from the Cross Bottle Guy!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue,
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

    These images are divine and that first one with "your Zhush" tray looks just like you!

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Sue.
    Happy Monday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so giddy about your new project. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to see how you put together your new FL abode! I'm sure it'll be perfection... I just finished mine and am already feeling like it needs a little facelift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!! It is truly amazing how important the photographer is when it comes to featuring a space!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos and beautiful interiors. I especially love the kitchen with the French cafe chairs, and the blue velvet bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved