Search

Loading...

4/12/12

Pulp It Up!

I'm starting to get excited for next month's Blogfest 2012!  Last year I was only able to attend the first day (out of three) but even in that short time I managed to meet so many fascinating and talented people.  So, as I start to figure out childcare (and my outfits!) for this event, I can't help but to reflect on some of the cool ladies I had the opportunity to connect with last year...one of them was Beth Dotolo of Pulp Design Studios and Hello Splendor.  It's taken me almost a year, but I've finally managed to get around to blogging about the beautiful interiors designed by this hip and happening design firm.  How great are these fresh spins on mid-century modern design?
 


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Perfect for some morning inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I am obsessed. Every room is perfect. Love the wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all marvelous but I really love that sink cabinet...the hardware...swoony!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the black, brown & white rug is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved meeting Beth last year and think she has an amazing design career ahead of her!

    I haven't even started thinking about childcare or outfits...I better get hopping!

    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous rooms and I'm loving the deep blue velvet pillows in the last image.

    Enjoy your day!
    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Beth and I would so love to go to Blogfest. One day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bath!
    Happy Thursday, Sue.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously gorgeous rooms! I'm super excited for next month too and am definitely in full-on "outfit crisis management mode"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am on a waiting list for Blogfest this year and can only attend for a short while if I do get in. These interiors are beautiful - I love it when color is incorporated in unexpected ways.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that sink!! I'm so excited to attend Blogfest this year, looking forward to meeting you Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Childcare and outfits are on my radar screen as well!! Love Beth and her work!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE that first room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowo, love everything about the second from last one - the subtle strip on the walls, the gores graphic carpet, how it relates to the art, the clean-lined furnishings... really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to meeting you at BlogFest!
    I enjoy your blog! Beth's work is gorgeous…
    Happy Friday,
    Amy Vermillion

    ReplyDelete
  16. These rugs are amazing!!! What better way to bring new life into a space!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved