Search

Loading...

4/25/12

zou bisou bisou

Even though season five of Mad Men premiered over three weeks ago, I still can't get the Zou Bisou Bisou song outta' my head, (probably because I immediately downloaded it and have been playing it everyday).  Not to mention the Draper's swingin' mod Manhattan pad! In case you're not familiar with this show, the song in question is a recording of the Sixties French pop "Zou Bisou Bisou" sung by actress Jessica Paré. As if that wasn't enough, I now spy this adorable number by Marchesa Notte, over at Shopbop, and all I can think (other than, "I need this!") is Zou Bisou Bisou! What can I say, I'm a Mrs. Draper wannabe!
dress image via: shopbop

10 comments:

  1. love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - loved that song in the show. This past Sunday's episode had me feeling a bit out of sorts though. And yes, you need that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I had my eye on the zebra pillow in the 1st picture! The dress is also fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That episode was so funny! Now one of my radio stations (I think Coffeehouse) keeps playing that song.

    And, that dress is fab - you must get it!!!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't Jessica Paré fantastic in that episode? Zou Bisou has been stuck in my head ever since! I've fallen behind, but am loving this season of Mad Men!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little pup is named Ebisu and I've been singing this song to her for three weeks sraight. It's killing the boy but I swear it's stuck in my head! Just like that episode! Hot hot hot!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the post!!! Just back from High Point, and Mad Men influence was everywhere!!!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. And you could pull this look off beautifully, Sue!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute, you would look GORG in that little number!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i kinda love those sleeves. would be perfect for a warm night in paris... too bad i'm heading back to london soon- where i will never have the good weather for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved