Search

Loading...

5/3/12

Book Review: Segreto Secrets To Finishing Beautiful Interiors

 
Last week, I received artist and designer Leslie Sinclair's lovely book, Segreto: Secrets To Finishing Beautiful Interiors, in the mail.  Filled with extraordinary homes from in and around Houston, Texas, where Leslie's acclaimed interior finishes company is located, this book is a visual treat! Each and every image exudes quiet elegance and timeless appeal.  If you enjoy classic interiors with modern amenities, this book is for you.  I found a lot of very inspiring decor ideas within the pages of Segreto, and I'm sure you will too!
Segreto: Secrets To Finishing Beautiful Interiors c/o Leslie Sinclair

3 comments:

  1. beautiful photos :D

    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous book and I've been through mine so many times it's starting to get worn.

    Enjoy your day!
    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of the book!! I loved putting it together!! I can't thank you enough! Leslie Sinclair

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved