Search

Loading...

5/24/12

Driven To Distraction: Hudson Interiors

After being away at Blogfest for the last three days, the plan for me today was to get back to work and deal with my looming overflowing inbox.  Halfway through my to do list, I decided to unpack  from the past few days, which led to discovering my scribbled "must check out Jill Goldberg and Hudson Interiors" note to self.  A procrastinator at heart, that's exactly what I did next. "Jill Goldberg and her team bring a youthful exuberance along with a fresh take on interiors to every project", this is from Hudson's site .  I can tell you first hand that Jill brought this same energy to Hearst Tower, when she came and spoke on the House Beautiful panel on Tuesday.  With many of these exact images floating behind her as she spoke, it's no wonder I wrote this urgent note to self.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, it was great meeting you at Blogfest! I also loved listening to Jill Goldberg. Glad you posted about her and her design firm. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post, Sue!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the neutrals, and that diamond pattern rug on the stairs. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy do i love a good neutral - and this is IT! love this! especially that schumacher fabric on the chair under those amazebuckets map prints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearing Jill Goldberg speak was great! I too loved the spaces she showcased, and especially ending on a photo of her adorable pup! Pinning these images too!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely loved JIll...so much that I practically ran her down on her way out. Her interiors are amazing and her personality a joy. So glad you tracked down even more eye candy.

    Miss seeing you already!!
    xx E

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the flower decorations on the wall. How was it done?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved hearing her speak! And I love that she's obsessed with wall coverings!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a great weekend!

    www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love Jill's work!!! So so so meeting you finally! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous pictures... i love that mint colored door!

    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these images from Hudson Interiors. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved Jill Goldberg and was have her done on my own to do list! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jill was so much fun at Blogfest - and her exuberant personality clearly spills over into her design work. Not surprised that 2nd shot was Newell's AHA moment!!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+