Search

Loading...

5/21/12

Getting Ready For Blogfest 2012

How fabulous is this closet?  Its from the May issue of House Beautiful, I literally can not put this one down!  The feature is of Annie Brahler's home, owner of Euro Trash, a new-to-me store, that I'm now a bit obsessed with. To be honest, this home didn't jump out at me during my first flip through the mag...but after I went back a few times, it grew on me and now I'm quite taken with it.  I'm hoping this same spark will apply to my closet, where I'm no doubt standing in a sea of discarded clothes in a last minute effort to look presentable for Blogfest (it starts this afternon with two showhouse tours ends hours later with a cocktail party...I mean, what would YOU wear?)  I really hope something in my closet suddenly appeals me to after not seeing the merits of it before.  This is often the case, as I usually need to process things for a while.  No doubt, I'll be mentally processing this week's Blogfest activities for weeks to come...


11 comments:

  1. Wowzer, spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very beautiful, but that first closet is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! And so lovely the colset!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! I know you'll look smashing !
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all a wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these rooms are so gorgeous! have a great time! xoxo jillian:: don't miss my $50 NOVICA giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, and no - one can NEVER have too many sparkly chandeliers - lol!
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What to wear? Always, always, always THE question, isn't it? But, I know you have something perfect in your closet which will shine all day long and into the evening. Have fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the heads up about annie in HB. i have been a great admirer of hers for years and our own home was inspired by her aesthetics and incredible features in HOME COMPANION years ago when eurotrash was a new venture. i don't even live far from the store and it's on the list of places to go!

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these images are beautiful!! I especially love that closet; who wouldn't want that much space for just their shoes :)

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so obsessed with this issue. Every page is pure brilliance!
    Natasha
    http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved