Search

Loading...

5/23/12

Obsession Du Jour: Cozamia

Putting together yesterday's Pink Flamingo post, led me to discover the vibrant artwork of Nancy Ramirez and her hip site, Cozamia.  In my search for attractive pink flamingo examples, I stumbled across the image above on Pinterest (of course!) Once I tracked it down to Ms. Ramirez, I was hooked.  Each and every print is right up my ally.  In fact, there was at least one or two pieces that I recognized from beautiful interior features I had seen in publications or on blogs, thus sealing the fact that I'm officially and utterly obsessed with Cozamia.


 Images via: Cozamia

15 comments:

  1. I adore the second piece! Super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been drooling over her work ever since I saw the flamingo piece on Pinterest. Such vivid colour and patterns. Love!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of her work!!! She is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discovering a new artist is SO exciting - thank you! Pinterest does it again!

    Really enjoy her work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh GREAT find. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!
    Her works are pretty
    and love the feminine touch in each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING!!! The flamingo print was actually my favourite from your post yesterday! Thanks for sharing her gorgeous work! I think some of these will have to find their way to me! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work! Headed over.
    Happy Wednesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveee the top flamingo print! So cool!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that flamingo print and what a way to zhush up a room!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing, I will check her out in a minute...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulously fun artwork!! thanks for sharing this great artist! Hope Blogfest was as great for you as it was for me!!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sue I agree, stunning works of art and Nancy is a talented artist beyond!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, for Sharing your good ideas related to your Services, really it is very helpful and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing sue - a wonderful new obsession to drool over!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+