Search

Loading...

5/16/12

Soft Quiet Spaces

May is such a busy month for us. As school winds up for the kids, we have a plethora of both day and evening events and functions to attend. Throw some fun family celebrations on to the calendar along with a few business meetings and obligations and it seems I can't find a single moment to just stay home and relax.  A self professed homebody, I'm happiest curled up on the couch with either my iPad, a great movie or my endless list of recorded shows. I often need this time just to recharge. Maybe I'm just projecting my own thoughts on to this apartment, but something about these images, found over on Yatzer, convey that soft, quiet time that I'm craving so badly right about now. Do you see it too?

6 comments:

  1. Loving that top blue painting on the left, wonder who its by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it and need it. Can't seem to find a quiet moment!!!!

    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each room, and yes I see it too! Will be in NYC next week. I don't think I know what quiet time is anymore :)

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to spend the weekend in a soft, quiet space but no can do... Love the use of the antique chandelier over the modern chairs and table! Missed you last night at Nest - what a fabulous store.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more, there is a quiet calm to these spaces. I am the same way as you- I relish a quiet evening at home, with a movie and a blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images, so calm and peaceful interiors.

    Have a lovely day.

    Maria
    http://www.unidentifiedlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved