Thanks Sorting With Style!

Who doesn't love cute office supplies?  Coming home the other day to a fun little package from Sorting With Style was a great little pick me up. And, exactly the motivation I needed to get my crazy desk into some kind of working order again.  Chic black pencils with bright faux gems on the end of each one, a hot pink calculator, cute mini ceramic shopping bag...these are just a few of the whimsical ways that Sorting With Style can help you zhush up your office space...thanks Sorting With Style for making my day!


  1. I'm in love with your desk top, especially the silver tray and seashellls! I'm feeling inspired to go organize mine now too:)

  2. I'm in love with that pink calculator!!

  3. Love that site - and love what they picked for you!

    Fun to see the BHoW photo...and oh, personalized matches. May I have some please?!!!

    xoxo e

  4. Oh I love their desktop items! And I love that you organized it all on a silver platter - very classy & fun!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved