Search

Loading...

6/23/12

Happenings At Zhush

Blame it on the long, warm days of summer...we can't help but be inspired by all "bright little things" pink right now.  From the palest baby pastel shades right on up to deep coral hues, we're thinking pink for summer 2012! 
What color has your number these days?

  1. pillow                                            6. agate votive
      2. monogram necklace                      7. coral necklace
 3. bling piggy bank                            8. pinch bowl
        4. zig zag clutch                                9. retro iPad cover
                      5. leather tassel key fob                   10. monogram throw pillow

And, great big thanks to these top notch blogs for featuring items from zhush.com this week!


Be sure to check out our sale section and our new arrivals section too! For even more inspiration, follow The Zhush on Pinterest! Happy Weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. These have always been some of my favorite colors! Especially to wear! I love, love the necklace…would probably have to fight my daughter for it! But I also love the retro i pad cover! All so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that zig zag clutch and that tassel fob! My new blog design features a little tassel in the header, I just love them!
    Tiffany
    tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue what don't I love above?! Everything colorful is so fun this season!! Plus you shop is the best!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    Artist Series 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely pink for me too. I did a "pink post" a few days ago too from one of my Pinterest boards. Can't blame it on our weather though - only 12degrees here in Melbourne - freezing. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love that agate votive and tassle fob. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such adorable things! I especially love the chevron clutch and iPad cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One can't help but feel like a sophisticated and feminine lady when using this color.

    http://thewalkup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your shop just keeps getting better and better!!! Love those monogram pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that monogram necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's yellow for me at the moment. Just got this cute yellow desk lamp at West Elm for my office: http://www.westelm.com/products/industrial-task-table-lamp-w559/?pkey=ctable-lamps

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+