Search

Loading...

6/6/12

Inspired By Daniella Witte Photography

I recently came across the work of Swedish photographer, Daniella Witte, and her inspiring blog (thank goodness for Google translate!)  What I love most about the interior images that Daniella captures, (aside from the quintessential Swedish style of which I'm a huge fan) are all the little touches of greenery in each and every vignette.  This is something that I'm looking to focus on in my own home, now that the windows are open and my own garden is finally starting to perk up.




9 comments:

  1. Its the details of our lives I think that in some respects make the impact. Its only once in a while the big picture matters. I loves these photos of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the all white dining room w/ the flags. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this post is delicious ..love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! That first photo is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue I adore the second image so comfortable and stylish!!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images. I love the cherry blossom photo! Sinead

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every room looks so serene! The greenery does add such a lovely fresh touch.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved