Search

Loading...

6/11/12

Obsession Du Jour: Young Huh Interior Design

Back in 2011, my home was featured in local shelter magazine, Westchester Cottages and Gardens. This led to discovering the very talented designer, Young Huh, whose work was also featured in this issue, and whose firm, Young Huh Interior Design, was awarded the "Innovation in Design Awards Interior Design Winner" by this very same publication.  We first connected through email, and then twitter and then finally met in person recently at this year's Blogfest.  Not only do we both live in Westchester, but we're both moms, design bloggers (check out Young's blog here) and we're both former attorneys who are now really into design.  Is it any wonder I'm obsessed with Young and her beautiful interiors? Obsessed!
images via: Young Hu Interiors
photography by John Hall

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous design Sue, she has a great way of accessorizing!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how bright these spaces are! I also love the fabrics and the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing Young Huh to us! I love the style.
    Nancy
    powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great interiors, I love the cool pallet with whites and greys. The pop of yellow in the flowers is a perfect addition to the room! I hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful Monday.

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great interiors. I am loving them and just longing to recreate some of their features in my house. thanks for the post.
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful interiors Sue!!!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love meeting local talent and Young is amazing!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her style too! What beautiful interiors! And that's great you were able to meet up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved meeting Young at Blogfest. So pretty and so talented. I wish we had connected, too, Sue. Part of the League of Ex-Attorney Interior Designers (should we call ourselves LEXAID?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So thrilled to have met Young and now to see more of her work!!! She is not only extremely talented but a delightful person! I'm obsessed too! :)

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I was so busy yesterday I missed this!! I just love Young - and all the Design Nerdes!! What a talent and lovely person as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all so so much for the kind comments and support! An extra big thank you to Sue for featuring us on The Zhush!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved