Search

Loading...

6/8/12

Random Chanel Item No. 127


Today is better than Christmas and my Birthday wrapped up into one. It's the last day of school! Which for me means a whole lot less driving! From now until September, my driving/car pooling/all around chauffeuring duties are on vacation, and I could not be more excited! What's got your engine revved this weekend? Special thanks to Sarah in Texas who pens the blog, Workday/Weekend! Sarah risked life and limb to lean out and capture this photo for me!  I love getting randoms from readers!
xoxo,

8 comments:

  1. OH, I should totally do this to my MINI!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Thanks for for featuring it! I was definitely in a less than desirable neighborhood. The things we do for fashion & blogging... Have a lovely weekend!

    xx-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That is awesome!
    Happy start of summer. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog AND store from Effortless Style Blog! Thanks for providing me a great reason to postpone my usual house hold chores during baby naptime:)Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That car is to die for! Just discovered you from Effortless Style - great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that car. I live in Dallas...I may have to keep my eyes open for this!

    Renee
    http://casastephensinteriors.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that is sooo cool - worth risking "life and limb" for:)Hope you come and visit soon. Happy weekend and happy start of summer (start of winter here in Melbourne). x

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved