Search

Loading...

7/11/12

The Angels Wanna Wear...


 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Lately, I'm feeling quite contradictory.  I don't really love the color red, and I try not to even think about shopping for fall fashions until about mid August...but today I'm coveting a pair of red flats for fall!  Maybe it's the uber chic selection of fabulous red shoes out there right now, or maybe it's that I  know these would work so well with everything in my closet.  Or, maybe it's just because I'm listening to some vintage Elvis Costello today...

You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes. But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain, that's when I knew that I could not refuse. And I won't get any older, now the angels wanna wear my red shoes.

9 comments:

  1. oooh totally pinning the Tory Burch ones for the fall too! Good finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #2. I really need to enhance my flat collection beyond just TB Revas. Loving the boldness of the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove that song. i'm with you. torn on red shoes but i think once you buy a pair you would wear them constantly. #3 are my favorite... a touch of toe cleavage is hot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo chic! I love number one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that you that youre feeling contradictory! how fun! i dont like red either, but red shoes in any shape are great, no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some red flats! I need to get a new pair and these are some fabulous options. Thanks for sharing Sue!

    www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love red shoes on other people! I never love them on me! What's up with that? These are all great looking shoes, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great blog post! Very good information! Appreciating the hard work you put into your site. It’s awesome blog.
    http://all4payday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Elvis Costello and everyone should have a pair of red shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved