Search

Loading...

7/28/12

Blogtastic!



I almost never blog about "blogging" but I did want to take a moment and thank these two thoughtful ladies that have recently both given me and zhush.com a lot of lovely write ups and posts lately.  Since these two blogs (not my favorite word, let's work on a new one, k?) are heavy on my personal reading rotation, I've just updated my blog's link list to reflect this.  And, speaking of blog roll updates, it's been too long since I've really updated this one, so I've also included these amazing blogs below, as they are all fast becoming must reads for me!  Finally, speaking of blog rolls in general, I can still name the first few blogs that thought to include The Zhush on their blogs...it's a big deal since this is the best way to gain an audience, especially for new blogs.  So...if you have a "like-minded" blog and want to exchange links, please either leave a comment or send me an email!  No one likes a stale blog roll, especially me!

3 comments:

  1. kelly and i went to school together! thanks for linking us through you, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! i have been busy with a family wedding the past several days and am just now catching up with my reading!!! thank you sweet sue!!! you are the fantastic one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,

    I already have you on my blog roll but I would love to be considered for yours. My blog is all about bathroom design and decor and some fun posts too. Please come by to check it out and let me know what you think! Here`s my address:
    www.todaloos.com

    Thanks!
    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved