Search

Loading...

7/16/12

Last Night A D.J. Saved My Life

If only these walls could sing, surely they would be singing the praises of Athena Calderone, and her D.J. husband, Victor Calderone.  I first spotted this amazing beach house in Elle Decor, where I learned how this couple rescued and brilliantly revived it after years of mold, mildew and neglect.  Athena, along with her talented design firm, Rawlins Calderone and architectural firm, Bates Masi, transformed this house into the hip and happy retreat that it is today. I'm positively dying over those rope ceilings not to mention the whole cool surfer vibe they've got going on.
,
Images via: RawlinsCalderone

12 comments:

  1. It absolutely perfect - love everything about it - especially that kitchen, swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DREAM home! When do I move in!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore prefab houses. If I ever had one, it would be just like this. thanks for posting!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. The close up pic of the rope ceilings is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I want it all! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place is gorgeous - and like nothing else I've seen before! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an amazing home!! lovelove all the wood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That kitchen! Love it. Perfect for fixing up a summer supper after a day playing in the surf...
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how open everything is. It just feels relaxed and serene. I'm sure there are many good times happening there!!

    xx E

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning home...I'm obsessed with the dining room light fixture - such a statement maker!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so unique! I love the rope ceiling ( although what a dust catcher?) Love the wood everywhere and the flow. I could definitely live in a contemporary home!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved