Search

Loading...

7/20/12

Picks, Pins + Pines


Here's this week's round up of what I'm picking, pinning and pine-ing for!  I've been staring at the work of artist Isac Greenfield Sanders, all day/everyday...it's endlessly inspiring.  This light fixture, also a work of art, is calling my name in a major way.  Summer shoe sales are popping up everywhere, but nothing compares to the one going on now at Barneys, where I just scored these beauties.  It took me halfway through summer, but I finally found a great beach read!  Warby-Parker as a company amazes me...these retro-chic sunnies need to me mine.  Finally, I discovered this compelling little guy over at ABC Carpet, can't think of one spot that he wouldn't look cool, can you?


5 comments:

  1. I'm at the beach and need a good read, thanks!!

    Have a wonderful weekend Sue :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those sunglasses, I am in the market for some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! I esp. love to hit Barney's sale the minute it starts. They are sooo good about shipping! I got a new pair of Tom Fords, since I lot my whiteness! haha! They are huge! The calgary in black! check them out! They are really old hollywood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes soooo much!! Anytime you get sick of yours feel free to pass 'em on to me!!

    Rachel
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved