Search

Loading...

7/13/12

Picks,Pins + Pines


Here are my picks, pins and pines for the week!  This sweet little fortune cookie caught my eye, and now I'm thinking about all the cute little ways to gift it.  I finally ordered some normal "business" size business cards (my current ones are large squares), so naturally I'm on the look out for a super chic holder, this one will do quite nicely.  Suddenly, mid-century "lava" ceramics seem so hip and cool to me...This "first lady" throw pillow made quite an impression, over at Jonathan Adler's Greenwich shop.  My ever growing "collection" of lip glosses and balms just expanded, obsessed with both the product and the packaging on Christian Dior's Lip Glow. The Little Dictionary Of Fashion, has been showing up everywhere, from Walmart to Bergdorf's, seriously, when does that ever happen?  Finally, I've owned this incredible scent for a while, but only recently put it back into rotation...after receiving several compliments, its now my new/old summer favorite!.

6 comments:

  1. the fortune cookie totally caught my eye too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the picks today, wish my birthday was coming up :)
    Love the classic simplicity and chic design of the Essence bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that business card holder!! The fortune cookie is super cute and unique, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that lip gloss just for the packaging alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vase is pretty fantastic. And I'm dying to smell that perfume now. I'm always looking for a good summer scent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute pillow-love all the pics! Thanks for sharing:)

    www.lauradrodesigns.blogspot.com

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved