Pop Of Props

We haven't really entertained all that much here at our house this summer.  I'm not sure if it's lack of time, laziness or just an inability to get organized.  I'm guessing it's a bit of all of the above.  I'm not a world class cook by any stretch of anyone's imagination, but I do love to set a pretty table.  For me, it's probably the least stressful part of having guests over, especially since I usually tend to take care of this fun task the night before. Glancing at the elegant tabletop images of prop and interior stylist Lauren Nelson, I'm getting inspired to organize a small dinner party or two...
Images via: LaurenNelsonDesign


  1. Que lindo esses arranjos florais. É colocar uma flor num ambiente já dá um charme.
    Bom dia.
    Anajá Schmitz

  2. So beautiful arrangements! All so different yet gorgeous!

  3. I agree. Setting a pretty table is the best part. I adore those colorful plates!

  4. These are beautiful pics! Makes me want to have a party! Make sure you check out my blog today....

  5. While I love to look a beautiful table. I love to eat and be with friends and family, so I don't even know if we pay much attention to if they table is pretty or not, but these pictures will inspire me to have a pretty table from time to time (when I think about it)

  6. Lovely arrangements! My fav is the blue glass!

  7. Gorgeous arrangements Sue!!

  8. Great inspiration here!! My favorite part of hosting a dinner party is definitely setting the table (the night or day before!).

    xx E


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved