Wednesday Wants

Today being the 4th of July, I can't help but think of everything I love about summer.  I recently re-discovered Bain de Soleil, a warm weather staple of my youth.  Opening that tube and smelling that unique orange gel for the first time in years, immediately transported me back to all my favorite beaches and pool side patios.  Nowadays, I'm sporting the spf 30 version, (back in the day this wasn't an issue). Inspired by this retro-chic sunscreen and all things quintessentially summer this Independence day,  stylish sunny day essentials are all on my "want" list right now.  Happy Fourth of July!


  1. Of course love the orange!! They say smell is the sense most linked to memory - one whiff of Bain de Soleil and I'm a sunburned teenager!! Happy 4th to you!!

  2. Orange get sunscreen, Oh I am going to have to try that!
    Happy 4th!


  3. Bain de Soleil is my ultimate memory of summers way back when! I used to wear it all the time! I need to get the 30 spf version and try it again! Love the sunglasses AND the tote! Happy 4th!

  4. Happy 4th of July Sue!! Hope you have a great day celebrating!

  5. Does the SPF 30 smell like the old SPF 4? There was something about that Fab greasy, orange gel... Ahhhhhh!

  6. I love that beach towel - a perfect message when lounging by the pool or beach. :-)

  7. Such a cute collection!Love orange!That tote is absolutely cute!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved