Search

Loading...

8/21/12

Inspired By Tiffany Eastman Interiors

The first time I'd ever seen the work of Tiffany Eastman Interiors was in last winter's New England Home magazine, and it was this photo above that stopped me in my tracks.  Since then, I've gone back to look at this firm's stylish designs countless times. In fact, many of the images from Ms. Eastman's portfolio have served as a source of inspiration for our house in Florida. Which brings me to this question...does anyone know where this fabulous coffee table in the image below is from? (I'm thinking it might be Plexicraft?). This table is exactly what I've been searching for!



14 comments:

  1. beautiful neutrals, sue. enjoyed seeing those. donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the crisp clean lines.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been going a little nuts over lucite lately-- I'm on the search for the perfect lucite console-- this was such an inspiring post for me! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely home!

    abodelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very beautiful. Classic with a bit of contemporary. The lucite is used so nicely throughout. I would agree...the table looks like its from plexicraft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that lucite chair! wow!any idea where that is from?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Cool colours yet so welcoming, elegant and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this post, Sue. Just beautiful rooms. xx's
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the mix of lucite. I actually pinned a similar looking coffee table from Wisteria believe it or not:
    http://www.wisteria.com/Acrylic-Table-with-Glass-Coffee-Table/productinfo/W4091/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just a few things to say: I want to move in!

    Amazing clean, uncluttered and freshly modern twist to classic design. I cant wait to check out more of her designs. Good luck finding that table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a talented designer. I love the clean lines. That powder room is stunning!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can that be my bedroom please?! It's absolutely beautiful!!

    www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow all of those rooms are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved