Search

Loading...

8/7/12

Obsession Du Jour: Michael Wells Photography

Back when our home was professionally photographed (you can see these posts here and here!) it was thrilling to watch the behind the scenes process go down.  I gained such an appreciation for everything that goes into creating great interior shots.  Perfect lighting, which leads to sunlight timing, prop-stylist tweaking, and often re-tweaking...not to mention the photographer's artistic sense of balance and proportion.  Photography portfolios are a constant source of artistic expression and insight...color combos, compelling vignettes, interesting layouts and angles, it's no wonder I'm obsessed with the photography of Michael Wells, obsessed!


All images via: Michael Wells Photography

11 comments:

  1. LOVE that space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I really ♥ the first picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the Westie got me :o) ... i'm looking to wallpaper 1 wall - i haven't decided which way i wanna go with it - classic or funky

    *Much Bliss*
    Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first photo is lovely. The photography is perfection and so is the design. Your home is absolutely beautiful. I'm in love with your office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Erika, I loved seeing the entry with those wood floors and the darling Westie!

    Truly great photography!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    2012 Artist Series

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! I love the first image!!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful snaps! I also love the ladder space, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! All of these are so amazing. My favorite photos are definitely the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All amazing shots but I love that little bar shot it's wonderful!

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely images but the first image is my favorite. I want the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im loving the wallpapers in here. Got some great inspiration for renovation. Got my eye on your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved