Search

Loading...

8/24/12

Picks, Pins + Pines


After seeing this fabulous Paule Marrot piece in one of my favorite shops in New Canaan (Pimlico) I'm convinced it would look amazing over the couch in our Florida living room. It's got the exact light and breezy vibe that I'm going for.  I also just love this bowl for the center of our kitchen table.  Designed by architects, its worth reading about out over on the DWR site.  You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but that's exactly what I did with Fashion and Art Collusion, but now that I've peeked inside, I love it even more (dvd +posters!).  Finally, I'm heading into New York next week to do some serious fall shopping. My first stop will be Barneys, and while I'm there I plan to try out this lipstick and smell this perfume...based on just the look of this bottle, I'm thinking it must be fantastic, no?

4 comments:

  1. I love the Paule Marrot piece. I agree the perfume's bottle is aaahhhhhmazing. How beautiful would it look next to all the baubles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fall shopping trip in NYC is such fun!!! I first discovered Sunday Riley's line at Barneys...that lipstick is gorgeous. Might need to add that to my shopping bag! Have fun!!!

    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  3. some great pics... and I love barneys, i really do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such a vast collection of books, from fashion to architecture. I will definitely be adding this one to the library!

    Love,

    Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+