Search

Loading...

8/2/12

Small Joys

Isn't August just like "the Sunday" of summer? Here are a few small joys from my favorite season, as seen through my instagram lens: fresh ripe fruit, my children's daily camper crafts, roof top margaritas, vibrant bouquets, an organized closet completed during a thunderstorm~inspired by the double rainbow after a previous deluge, sweet little bunk notes, soft serve road trips, produce from our garden...There is so much to love about this season, I wish summer wouldn't go by so fast...here's to savoring every last moment this August.
(p.s.: are you as obsessed with instagram as I am? I'm at @zhush, where are you?)

10 comments:

  1. I agree. I feel like this is our last shot at summer, and I want to savor everyday! I love your same things! Have a great day.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought double rainbows were an urban legend!! Wao! I didn't realize they actually existed. How wonderful! My daughter who is almost five is desperate to see her first rainbow. We can't find one anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. love following you on insta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've created a small advent calendar of sorts counting down to the first day of school.

    Behind each little door is an airplane-sized bottle of hooch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely way to describe it "the Sunday of summer." Loving your Instagram eye! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED your warhol soup cans on instagram!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! and move over Andy, there's a new soup can in town. I just added you to my list. I'm clickinmom42

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Instagram! I just started following you. Feel free to follow back. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe summer is almost over...went by way too fast! Love eating fresh produce from my garden as well.

    www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All post amazing thanks for share on your blog.
    Birkin Bags

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved